Financial Strategy Advice for Baby Boomer and Retiree
The Finance Boomer is able to provide Personal Financial Strategy Advice on:
- Your personal strategy with your best interests
- Setting an investment strategy within superannuation
- Concessional and non-concessional contribution superannuation
- Budgeting and Cash Flow for over 50s
- Transition to retirement strategies
- Retirement income streams
- General Advice comparing SMSFs with other Super Structures
- Aged Care Financial advice
Other financial planning strategies:
- Cash flow and budgeting
- Risk profiling and asset allocation advice
- Other general advice including asset allocation and direct property
- Debt consolidation
- Centrelink and Aged Care
Can I meet with you without committing to anything?
– Yes – we do not charge for the one hour introduction meeting.
What will the advice cost if I go ahead?
– We will give you a fixed price once we confirm your requirements.
We charge an hourly rate so average plans are between $2200 and $2700. Complex plans are between $2700 and $5000. We do not receive any commission from external sources or trailing commissions.
What if I need more help after we have our strategic plan?
– We will make suggestions within our strategy when you might need to see a solicitor, tax specialist or insurance broker for more specific advice.
We do not receive any commission from external sources or trailing commissions.
– Ongoing Advice is generally provided in a Record of Advice. Ongoing advice is charged at an hourly rate of $150.00 per hour unless your circumstances have completely changed and we have to prepare another full Financial Plan. We do not receive any commission from external sources or trailing commissions.
– General Advice – We offer a one hour General Advice appointment at a cost of $220.00 or a two hour General Advice appointment at a discounted cost of $330.00. We do not receive any commission from external sources or trailing commissions.
How does The Finance Boomer and Baby Boomers Super Pty Ltd get paid?
– We are paid from the Education Seminars we run, and hourly rates from Strategic Plans, Ongoing Advice and General Advice. We do not provide bonuses or incentives or receive commission from any source.
General Advice Disclaimer
This website contains general advice only. You need to consider with your financial planner, your investment objectives, financial situation and your particular needs prior to making any strategy or products decision.
InterPrac Financial Planning Pty Ltd and its authorised representatives do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions of information supplied in this document except for liability under statute which cannot be excluded.