Carol will be running a FREE Seminar
Venue: The Redlands RSL”Gallipoli Room”
Address: 8 Passage St Cleveland Q 4163 on
Wednesday 22nd November 2017 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Superannuation – Tips & Traps with the new rules
- Estate Planning (Guest Speaker – Solicitor)
- How to access Centrelink and Super for a good retirement.
Anyone who is:
1. over 55 with Superannuation, or
2. anyone planning to work part time in retirement, or sell an investment property, or downsize
3. anyone who would like to access Centrelink age pension, with Super in retirement
4. anyone who needs to understand how Super and Estate planning works with your Will and Enduring Power of Attorney.
The Seminar is FREE, and is General Advice only. I also provide personal Strategic Financial Advice, for a fixed fee, if you require a Personal Financial Plan, or are an existing The Finance Boomer client and need an Annual Review.
Everyone is welcome, anyone can attend. Please register early to book your place.
We will break for tea\coffee and biscuits. I will be able to answer questions of a general nature, but won’t be able to give specific personal advice.
Please ring the office on 07 3821 7589
and speak to Angela to book your place
Or click the link below to register by email
Click Here to Register
This document contains general information only. You need to consider with your financial planner, your investment objectives, financial situation and your particular needs prior to making an investment decision.
InterPrac Financial Planning Pty Ltd and its Authorised Representatives do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions of information supplied.
155 Smith Street, Cleveland Qld 4163 Email: email@example.com ph: 3821 7589 web: thefinanceboomer.com.au
Baby Boomers Super Pty Ltd ACN 167 453 643 trading as The Finance Boomer ABN 28 167 453 643 Corporate Authorised Representative of InterPrac Financial Planning Pty Ltd AFSL 246638. From time to time we may bring to your attention products, services or other information that may be relevant to you. If at any time you no longer wish to receive this information you may opt out by contacting us on 07 3821 7589.